Hi everyone!! Yesterday wrapped up my 2014 wedding season, which means it’s time for my WINTER LIST!
I’m so excited about this. I absolutely love the busy season, but I’m always excited when this time rolls around.
Of course my first priority is spending a greater amount of quality time with my family, but beyond that I have BIG PLANS.
There are so many things that I just don’t have time for in the summer, so when I think of them I jot them down on this list.
All the stuff I need to clean, buy, do for fun, improve….
Many of these are already in progress and I’m having so much fun checking things off!
I’ve divided these into two categories: Personal and Business.
Abby’s Winter 2014-2015 Winter List
1. Buy winter snowsuits/boots for the girls
2. Clean all the furniture’s upholstry in the living room
3. Clean out fridge
4. Get involved with a women’s Bible study
5. Re-do photo gallery wall in dining room
6. De-clutter the toys
7. Fix broken jewelry and clean through jewelry box
8. Limit grains in my diet to 2-3 servings a day
9. Regular sessions at the gym
10. New family photos
11. Watch all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls
12. Find a good pizza dough recipe with ancient grains
13. Buy a new toaster
14. Clean the oven
15. Recycle old laptops
16. Purchase myself new winter coat and boots
17. Get a new phone, sell my old one.
18. Clean out my desk and re-organize
19. Buy nylon/silicone utensils for our non-stick pans
20. Take lots of naps
21. Christmas Cards
22. New dining room tablecloth
23. Dry clean the bedding
24. Thrift store donation
25. Learn to play guitar
1. Clean out computer, archive all 2014 jobs
2. Purchase new external hard drives for 2015
3. Replace all CF cards
4. Replace all rechargeable AA batteries
5. 2014 Photo Favorites Blog Post
6. Create a Wedding Guide for 2015 brides
7. Create a session guide for senior girls
8. Consider converting to digital contracts and invoicing?
9. Attend two workshops
10. Read 5+ business books
11. Do a skype mentor session
12. Update website portfolio and featured blog posts
13. Purchase ipad and bluetooth keyboard
14. Work with designer on a small branding tweaks and marketing collateral
15. Buy new camera body
16. Study depth of field
17. Research and purchase a few new light modifiers
Whew! HAPPY LIST MAKING TO ME!
I’ll keep you updated on my progress!!!
This is the continuation of my 2014 self-portrait series.
See other posts from the series here!