You will hold reflectors and camera gear, fluff dresses, move furniture, stand in the rain, enjoy wild sunsets, learn about off-camera lighting, eat cake and get sore feet. You will learn a TON about being a photographer, but even more about how to give clients an amazing experience.
March 15: Applications open
March 22-24: Interviews
March 24: Interns selected
April 8: Training day (lunch is on me!)
April '22 - Jan '23: WEDDING SEASON
• 18+ with a driver's license
- Friendly and hard working
• Comfortable shooting in manual mode
- Have some portrait photography experience
• Eager to grow your skills
• Available 10-12 weekend days April '22 - Jan '23
• One full training day in my home office
• On and off-camera flash education
• Training on how to shoot key wedding day moments
• A guided tour of my client workflow
• Real wedding day experience (wedding days are paid)
• Full access to ask me anything about photography or running a creative business.
that I will use forever. It was very inspiring to watch Abby’s creative vision unfold right before me. Her attitude is infectious and made any shoot a fun adventure.
Abby taught me professional skills
I've had. I learned how to create a balance between work and personal life and prevent burnout. I feel prepared to turn my dream into a career.
One of the most powerful experiences
things I have done for myself as a creative business owner! The program pushed me to grow and gave me enough confidence to begin shooting weddings on my own.
Interning for Abby was one of the most beneficial
about tapping into creativity and elevating her brand and business. I'm looking forward to bringing what I learned to my own clients for years to come!
Abby is a fountain of knowledge
I learned how to set up off-camera flashes, how to pose large groups and even how to prepare for tax time. She is also an amazing person to hang out with!
Abby invested in me.
You’ll absorb more information than you ever thought!
Abby is an open book.
I learned a unique combination of personal creativity, professional composure, and a driven attitude to pursue excellence.
Abby is a fantastic teacher.
and gain knowledge, I was able to gain a mentor and friend.
I was able to not just learn
2022 APPLICATIONS CLOSED
2023 Applications WILL OPEN MARCH '23